A team bracket enables multiplayer gameplay. Only the team leader of each team is required to have a WorldGaming account. When entering a team bracket, the team leader will need to enter the platform IDs of the other team members. The team leader will also need to check in to each round, and report match results.
Articles in this section
- What kind of gameplay does WorldGaming. Network offer?
- What is a free-to-enter tournament?
- What tournament types does WorldGaming offer?
- What is a bracket tournament?
- What is the difference between a single-elimination bracket tournament and a double-elimination bracket tournament?
- What happens if an opponent doesn't show up in a bracket tournament?
- What are team bracket tournaments?
- What is a ladder?
- How do I join a ladder?
- What is the difference between an ELO ladder and a Wins ladder?